Contents of this Page
How to Apply
The Possible Card is in beta, so a limited number of spots are available.
If you have had a loan with us before, you may have been pre-selected to see the card option in the app. If you have, you can open the Possible app and tap the Apply button under the Possible Card within the app. If you do not see this option, please reach out to us using the contact us form in the app and we would be happy to help.
If you have not had a loan with us before, you can apply for the card in one of these three ways:
- Click the link in an email you may have received from Possible
- Click the link on social media ads (Instagram, TikTok, or Facebook)
- Click on the Possible Card Application to get started
You can use any device to complete your application, as long as you're using the link in the email, ads, or above to start your application.
If you have a Possible account and can’t log in, see Login and Password Help.
Once it’s complete, your application for the Possible Card will show as pending until a decision is made or we may reach out if we need more information. We recommend downloading the Possible app to stay up to date on your application status. If we do need additional details, you’ll receive a push notification to return to the app and add any additional details.
Once a decision is made, you will see the status change within the Possible app. Once your account is activated, we’ll create and mail out your physical card. You should expect to see your physical card arrive within 5-7 business days (not including weekends and holidays). In the event you do not receive your card within 10 business days of setting up your account, please reach out to us using the contact us form in the app so we can review this in more detail.
- An accepted form of identification
- A mobile device that can download and install the Possible Finance app, or you can access our web application
- A valid and accepted form of identification
- Your social security number (SSN)
- Compatible checking account
- Supported by the app
- About 3 months of transaction history
- Recent income deposits
- A positive bank account balance
We're currently able to accept the following forms of identification:
- State-issued Driver's Licenses or Learner's Permits
- State-issued Identification Cards
- U.S. Passport Cards
- U.S. Passport Books
- U.S. Employment Authorization Cards
- U.S. Permanent Resident Cards
- Tribal Enrollment/Membership Cards
- I-872 American Indian Cards
We're unfortunately not able to accept the following forms of identification at this time:
- Military Identification Cards
- Foreign Passports
- Expired Identification Cards
- Temporary, paper Identification Cards
When taking a photo of your ID, please keep the following requirements in mind:
- The ID must be placed on a flat surface
- All 4 corners of the ID must be clearly visible
- Hands and fingers must not cover any part of the ID
- The photo must be clear and all information must be easy to read
- There should not be any excessive shadows or glares
- The ID must NOT be expired
Can I Try Applying With A Co-Signer?
Our credit card program is currently designed with an independent account holder in mind. Unfortunately at this time, we do not have the ability to accept co-signed applications.
If this is a feature you’d like to see us support in the future - let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how you think this feature could be of benefit to you and your family.