Contents of this Page
3. Can I Try Applying With A Co-Signer?
How to Apply
Applications for the Possible Card must be submitted in the Possible App, or on our Web App. You can find our application in the Apple App Store, Google Play, or via our Web App on the Possible Finance website. Once you register for a Possible account, you can choose to apply for the Possible Card.
Once completed, your application for the Possible card will show as pending until a decision is made or we reach out if we need more information. If we need more information, you will receive a push notification to return to the app and update necessary information. If the application is approved, it will show as approved until accepted.
Once the application is accepted and your card is setup, we will create and mail out your physical card. You should expect to see your physical card arrive within 5-7 business days (not including weekends and holidays). In the event you do not receive your card in 10 business days of accepting and setting up you card, please reach out to us at email@example.com so we can review this in more detail.
- An accepted form of identification
- A mobile device that can download and install the Possible Finance app, or you can access our web application
- A valid and accepted form of identification
- Your social security number (SSN)
- Compatible checking account
- Supported by the app
- About 3 months of transaction history
- Recent income deposits
- A positive bank account balance
We're currently able to accept the following forms of identification:
- State-issued Driver's Licenses or Learner's Permits
- State-issued Identification Cards
- U.S. Passport Cards
- U.S. Passport Books
- U.S. Employment Authorization Cards
- U.S. Permanent Resident Cards
- Mexican, South American, and Caribbean Consular Identification Cards
- Tribal Enrollment/Membership Cards
- I-872 American Indian Cards
We're unfortunately not able to accept the following forms of identification at this time:
- Military Identification Cards
- Foreign Passports
- Expired Identification Cards
- Temporary, paper Identification Cards
When taking a photo of your ID, please keep the following requirements in mind:
- The ID must be placed on a flat surface
- All 4 corners of the ID must be clearly visible
- Hands and fingers must not cover any part of the ID
- The photo must be clear and all information must be easy to read
- There should not be any excessive shadows or glares
- The ID must NOT be expired
Can I Try Applying With A Co-Signer?
Our credit card program is currently designed with an independent account holder in mind. Unfortunately at this time, we do not have the ability to accept co-signed applications.
If this is a feature you’d like to see us support in the future - let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how you think this feature could be of benefit to you and your family.
When Can I Reapply?
The date you are eligible to reapply will be shown in the app at all times! Please refer to your app for your reapply date.
If you do not see a reapply date in your Possible app, please reach out to us at email@example.com with screenshots of what you are seeing in the app.