Did you recently move, but haven't dared to get in those dreadful lines at the DMV to update your ID yet?
No worries! We still may be able to process your application even if your ID does not match your state of residence. We will just need you to provide us with some documentation to help us verify your address.
Please consider the following before submitting your Proof of Residency documentation:
- It has to be an official document (nothing handwritten)
- It must include your full name
- It must include your address
- There MUST be a clearly marked date from within the last 30 days
Some common examples of acceptable Proof of Residency documents are:
- Recent utility bill
- Recent phone bill
- Recent pay stub
- Recent lease agreement (must have been signed within the last 30 days)