If your ID does not match your state of residence we will need you to provide us with proof of residency to verify you now live in a serviced state.
Did you recently move, but haven't dared to get in those dreadful lines at the DMV to update your ID yet?
No worries! We may still be able to process your application with the appropriate documentation.
Please consider the following before submitting your Proof of Residency documentation:
- It has to be an official document (nothing handwritten)
- It must include your full name
- It must include your current address
- There MUST be a clearly marked date from within the last 30 days
Some common examples of acceptable Proof of Residency documents are:
- Recent utility bill
- Recent phone bill
- Recent pay stub
- Recent lease agreement (must have been signed within the last 30 days)