Possible’s algorithms determine the amount that can be safely lent to each applicant
Here are some tips for increasing your chances of approval:
- Bank account balance: you should have a positive bank balance; the higher your bank account balance is when you apply, the better!
- Minimum monthly income: an income of at least $750 per month is ideal.
- Consistency of income deposits over time: the more, the merrier!
- Returned checks or insufficient funds (NSF) fees: keep these to a minimum; frequent returns could be a sign that payments to Possible will be returned too.
- Existence of deposits and withdrawals from other lenders: having loans out with other lenders could decrease your loan offer amount; we want you to have money left over after you pay your bills!
- Previous loan repayment history with Possible: the best way to increase your loan offer amount is to repay your Possible loans on time, without any returns.
- Monthly cash flow analysis: if your account is being drained too quickly, your loan offer amount may be decreased to prevent overdraft and insufficient funds (NSF) fees.