The date your money is expected to arrive is displayed on your dashboard in the app.
The amount of time it will take for your money to arrive depends on how you’ve selected to receive it. If you’ve selected to receive your money by automatic bank transfer, it should arrive within 1-2 business days from the date you accepted your loan offer.
If you've added a Visa debit card to receive your money, it should arrive within 4 hours of your loan acceptance.
Things to consider if your money is expected to arrive today by automatic bank transfer
Unfortunately, we can’t control the exact time of day your bank will release the funds we’ve sent you. Your money should reach your bank account by 5pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) on the expected arrival date.
Sometimes we experience connectivity issues with smaller banks and credit unions. If you bank with a smaller bank or credit union, please double check the last 4 digits of your bank account number listed in the app. If you notice an error with the last 4 digits of your account number, please reach out to our customer success team as soon as possible.
What should you do if it’s past your expected arrival date or time frame and you still haven’t received your money?
Your money could be delayed for a variety of reasons. Please get in touch with our customer success team as soon as possible so they can help resolve the issue.
Common reasons your money may be delayed
- Your bank has reported that your account is closed or frozen
- Your account or debit card information was entered incorrectly and needs to be updated
- The transaction was flagged for suspicious activity by your bank and triggered fraud alert
- Your bank has reported your debit card as stolen
- Your bank has reported that a stop payment was placed on the transaction
- Our payment partner is having trouble verifying your identity
- Our payment partner is doing a routine review on the transaction for security measures and fraud prevention