The date your money is expected to arrive will be displayed on the dashboard in the app.
The amount of time it will take for your money to arrive depends on how you’ve selected to receive it. If you’ve selected to receive your money by automatic bank transfer, or ACH, it should arrive within 1-2 business days of your loan acceptance.
If you've added a debit card to receive your money, it should arrive within 4 hours of your loan acceptance.
Things to consider if your money is expected to arrive today by automatic bank transfer, or ACH
Unfortunately, Possible isn’t able to control the exact time of day your bank releases the funds that were sent to you. Your money should reach your bank account by 5pm on the expected arrival date.
Sometimes Possible experiences connection issues with smaller banks and credit unions. If you bank with a smaller bank or credit union, please double check the last 4 digits of your bank account number listed in the app. If you notice an error with the last 4 digits of your account number, please reach out to our customer success team as soon as possible.
What should you do if it’s past your expected arrival date or time frame and you still haven’t received your money?
If you haven't received your money within the expected arrival time, please get in touch with our customer success team as soon as possible so they can help resolve the issue.
Below are some of the common reasons disbursements are delayed:
- The bank account the loan was supposed to be deposited into was reported as closed or frozen by the customer's bank
- The debit card information was entered incorrectly and needs to be updated
- The transaction was flagged for suspicious activity by the customer's bank and triggered a fraud alert
- The debit card was reported as stolen by the customer's bank
- A stop payment was placed on the transaction
- Our payment partner is having trouble verifying the customer's identity
- Our payment partner is doing a routine review of the transaction for security measures and fraud prevention