We have to operate in accordance with state lending laws.
Washington state currently prevents us from lending to people who meet the following criteria:
- Eight or more loans in the prior twelve months
- One or more outstanding small loans in default
- One or more outstanding small loans in an installment plan
- Total outstanding small loan principal amount will exceed the limit allowed ($700 or 30% of monthly income)
Florida currently prevents us from lending to people who meet the following criteria:
- One or more outstanding loans in an installment plan
- A full 24 hours has not passed since the final payment on a previous loan has been completed (click here for more information on payment processing times)
Idaho, Ohio, Texas, and Utah do not currently have state databases!
We adhere to the same state lending laws despite being a consumer-friendly alternative to payday loans.
If you ever need a loan in the future, please keep us in mind rather than using a payday loan! With Possible Finance, you have more time to repay and you’ll build credit with each successful repayment!