If you believe there is an error on your credit report, please file a dispute claim with Experian and TransUnion.

We report to Experian and TransUnion. Both of theses credit bureaus allow you to file a dispute, for no charge.

Only after a dispute claim has been filed are we given permission by the bureaus to make changes to your credit report. 

We appreciate your patience as your score may not change immediately after a dispute is filed. 

If we are able to identify a mistake in our reports, we are happy to amend it! We will send corrections out with our next monthly report. 


Was this article helpful?
4 out of 4 found this helpful



Article is closed for comments.