Once your final payment clears on Possible’s end, your account will immediately be reset allowing you to reapply for a new loan.*
If you're thinking about paying off your current loan early and are in need of immediate access to money, please keep our processing times in mind.
Payment processing times:
- Payments made directly from your checking or savings account may take up to 5 business days to finish processing. For example, payments made on a Friday should clear by the following Friday.
- Payments made with a debit card typically finish processing within 24 hours of being pulled from your bank account.
*Florida residents: due to Florida state regulations, there is a 24-hour cool down period after your final payment finishes processing, before you can reapply for a new loan.
Loan application review times:
- Possible reaches a decision on most loan applications within 24 hours. However, if more information is needed there may be a delay.
Loan disbursement processing times:
- If your loan is approved and you select to receive your loan deposit by automatic bank deposit, it will take another 1-2 business days for your deposit to arrive.
- If your loan is approved and you select to receive your loan deposit by debit card, it may take up to 4 hours for your deposit to arrive.
There unfortunately isn't a way to speed up these processing times. We appreciate your patience!