We do our best to reach a decision on each loan application within 24 hours, but there may be a delay if we need more information to finish our review.
If we need more information, you will receive a notification in the app. We recommend keeping your push notifications on so you'll be alerted right away. Once you complete the request, we can continue reviewing your application.
NOTE: If you do not complete the request for more information within 7 days, your loan application will automatically expire. Don't worry, you are always welcome to reapply!
Common reasons applications are delayed:
- There's an error with your personal information (e.g., your legal name, date of birth, address, or SSN) needs to be corrected.
- Your ID photo isn't clear.
- Your proof of residency is an invalid document or is not dated within the past 30 days.
- We're having connectivity issues with your bank account.
- The bank account you have linked isn't supported.