We strive to keep our fees as affordable as possible for our customers!
Our borrowing fee varies by state and is subject to change over time. Here's a current breakdown:
- In Washington state, a Possible loan costs $15 for every $100 borrowed.
- In California, a Possible loan costs $17.65 for every $100 borrowed.
- In Idaho, Mississippi and Utah, a Possible loan costs $20 for every $100 borrowed.
- In Missouri and Delaware, a Possible loan costs $25 for every $100 borrowed.
- In Texas, Louisiana, Indiana, Michigan, Oklahoma, Ohio, and Florida, the borrowing fee is not a flat rate. Please download the app and use the blue slider tool for more specific information regarding fees.
Your fees are divided equally among 4 payments and you are given approximately 8 weeks to repay.If you need to adjust your payment dates, you can use the Update payment dates feature in the app after your loan is accepted. We offer a 29-day grace period for added flexibility. You can move your dates around in the app while you are still within that grace period.